Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I don't recall April Fool's Day being much-observed in our house.  Aside from my annual short-sheeting and a few small pranks, we kept things pretty mellow, didn't we?

Which is not to say we didn't do our fair share of pranks throughout the rest of the year.  (Jordan!)
Between the garbage bagging, ding-dong lying, toilet papering, and prank-calling (I'm sure I'm the only one who did this...), we certainly spread the mischief around.

However, I was just remembering the April Fool's Day when somebody saran wrapped two of our cars together.  Not just any cars, either - the 15-passenger van and the Lebaron!  They did an amazing job, too; I've never seen such good saran wrapping, before or since.
The best part was that they must have done it after we did the paper route, but before we left for school.  That was so awesome.

It's really a shame we never figured out who did it.  I would still like to congratulate them on a job well-done.

(What pranks do you remember?  Was Angie the only one who got "caught?")

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to point out that I did not even do anything the night I got "caught"...it was just for being out too late! We were too scared to do what we had planned once we saw police all over the place!

    ReplyDelete